A tool designed to completely automate the asset management process, enabling online tracking of assets and
requests with business units.
The Central Asset Management (CAM) team can manage the IT Assets of any organization, and manage all the requests using this tool.
The tool is developed for automating the asset management process of any corporate. Requests from Business are made available through the designed tool. All employees of an organization, can login the system. Employees can only view the access tagged to them. Only authorized personnel from business can view the complete request / asset details of the business Unit. User level access of the screens is restricted according to their designation. End to end tracking of an asset movement can be captured starting from when the asset is in store.
The tool can be able to provide the following reports
1. Total asset available in store rooms (actual stock)
2. Aging (no. of days assets lying in storeroom(s))
3. Finance: Actual details of assets in storeroom(s)(including allotted assets)
4. Finance: Movement Form extraction.
The workflow for store room management is as below :
Request Management Tracker:
End to end tracking of an asset request can be captured starting from when the request is raised.
The tools will be able to provide the following reports.
a. Requests raised by various users (forecast).
b. Total Open / pending requests.
c. Requests pending with concern teams.
d. Total assets available with CSS for installation.
e. Time take for every activity completion (TAT).
f. Finance: Details required for accruals.
g. Finance: Movement Form extraction.
i. Complete track of the asset from procurement to actual user.
ii. Ability to update the user details / status of the assets.
iii. The tool is able to provide the following reports
1. Total assets (product type wise) available with business.
2. Total assets (product type wise) available with business.
3. Total Common Assets (product type wise) available with business.
4. Asset aging from the date of delivery.