An overall approach is needed in the acquisition and the customization of wireless tools, which in turn change work habits of your collaborators. The analysis identifies the existence, as well as the precise definition, of the objectives in representing the key points, in a technologically and economically controlled manner.
PICE (Powerful Integrated code engine) is a Platform developed by ICEGEN to assist rapid PDA application development. It supports various aspects of programming PDA applications like Digital rights management (DRM), Database manipulation language (DML), M-Studio (Graphic management), High Security, Resource kit, OS wrapper, Wireless Communication, Sync Management, Html Framework and Storage Management. It also provides high productivity, easy maintenance, robust applications and reduced development time.
The PICE version is available for both PALM & Pocket PC and soon would release it for Symbian as well. PICE is one powerful platform developed using our huge technical knowledge repository gathered from our PDA application development experience.
Below is a list of products that we have developed on PICE for the Medical fraternity (Works on all the PDA's and Smart Phones).
FA Davis Co
- Davis's Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests
- Davis's Drug Guide + Integrated Calculators
- Taber's Cyclopedia Medical Dictionary
- Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards
Bryan Edwards Publishing
- Head & Neck Anatomy
- Muscles Anatomy Flash Cards
- Cardiovascular Anatomy Flash Cards
- Nervous System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Reproductive System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Respiratory System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Urinary System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Digestive System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Integument System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Endocrine System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Lymphatic System Anatomy Flash Cards
- Special Senses Anatomy Flash Cards
- Ultimate Organ Systems Flash Cards
- Bones Anatomy Flash Cards
- Ultimate Anatomy Flash Cards
- Ultimate Anatomy & Organ Systems Flash Cards
- Tarascon's Pediatric Emergency Pocketbook
Dalhousie Department of Family Medicine - Emergency medicine
- Midnight Medicine
and the list continues...